Complete CV (PDF), last update: June 30, 2021.
Position and Affiliations
- Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Co-Director, Penn Neurodegeneration Genomics Center (PNGC)
- Co-Director, Genome Center for Alzheimer’s Disease (GCAD)
- PI, NIA Genetics of Alzheimer’s Disease Data Storage Site (NIAGADS)
- Founding PI, Asian Cohort for Alzheimer’s Disease (ACAD)
Education and Training
- 2003-2006: Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Pennsylvania
- 2003: Ph.D., Computer Sciences, University of Texas at Austin
- 1996: M.S., Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University
- 1994: B.S., Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University
I keep a complete list of grants that support our research (slightly outdated).